- Laundry. Washing, drying, folding, putting away, picking up off the floor.
- Throwing out perfectly good food that starving Syrian refugees would give their right arm to eat.
- Asking questions repeatedly simply for the sake of hearing my voice rise in a questioning tone. Please, don't answer me, that would just interrupt the melodious sound of my rising voice.
- Screaming my children's names. Often the wrong child's name.
- Thoughtfully planning healthy menus, spending hours cooking them, and then making peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for picky children.
- Doing dishes. See: laundry.
There are many more items to add to the list, but that captures my most favorite past-times. Fortunately, I get to do all of these things every day!